lunes, 20 de agosto de 2007

anne dice:

Anne dice:
I wasn’t in me, instead i was trying to feel your breathing in my back like some pray to the pagan god...
Anne dice:
i was felling al my contaminated Blood flowing throw my veins
Anne dice:
it was burning me from inside
Anne dice:
i was reading some letters from the madness and suddenly i realized i´d been touched...
Anne dice:
i was in some place like heaven... listening some of your whisperings...
Anne dice:
but was hot like some kind of hell
Anne dice:
hell inside...
Anne dice:
and outside the freezing reality...
Anne dice:
I was waiting you
Anne dice:
dialing stranger codes
Anne dice:
but you turn back
Anne dice:
and the only thing that i colud feel was your back(me apoye)
Anne dice:
without any believe that you were there and i felt down...
Anne dice:
My back ackes...
Anne dice:
your finger tips are sad...
Anne dice:
maybe with the sunshine the acke stop
Anne dice:
maybe, the acke scream so loud your name that i cant even remember if i was named for someone else before...
Anne dice:
im trying so badly to put all the things together, my brain is spinning and the letters falling apart over the table,
Anne dice:
the puzzle of this fictional history going around and around
Anne dice:
i cant find the paper...
Anne dice:
maybe i clean up my mouth with it after the dinner
Anne dice:
after i ate the last piece of your eternal (diatrivas)
Anne dice:
one of that cyclical answers
Anne dice:
gave an intense sickness
Anne dice:
i throwing up all the old statements and i don’t feel any relieve
Anne dice:
why are you still crawling in my back?
Anne dice:
why are you still scratching in my back?
Anne dice:
all the things that you’re looking after are here
Anne dice:
Between the flesh and the bones, the blood is crying and wants to left the vase
Anne dice:
could u see it?
Anne dice:
maybe some romantic letters colored in red...
Anne dice:
maybe some historical whisperings metallically and salty flavored...
Anne dice:
like a guitar string...
Anne dice:
(and i cant go on further than...)
Anne dice:
what do u think?
:
i don’t know exactly...
Anne dice:
it does matter?
Anne dice:
I feel trap...
Anne dice:
without sense...
Anne dice:
I feel sad
Anne dice:
and (deseperada)
Anne dice:
the hands only want to move
Anne dice:
but i didn’t have a pen...
Anne dice:
i was looking it like some freak woman who lost his child in the supermarket when she was doing her shopping...
Anne dice:
and was so delightful with his pathetic thoughts of made her husband’s dinner
Anne dice:
that she doesn’t felt
Anne dice:
that she lost herself
Anne dice:
and all her family
Anne dice:
to buy a piece of meat...
Anne dice:
then she cut off her veins...
Anne dice:
and then some attendant of the store said...
Anne dice:
cleaning in the hall fifteen...
Anne dice:

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario